MakerBot Sketch Large 3D Printer
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
BONUS extra 5-pack MakerBot PLA spools valued at $466. Offer ends 15th December 2023
Print bolder and bigger with education support every step of the way.
Sketch Large is MakerBot’s largest 3D printer offering with printer training, student curriculum and filament for the whole semester included.
With the SKETCH Large you can skip the 3D printing bottleneck and print up to 10 projects on a build plate at the same time, giving you your time back in the classroom and students more opportunities to 3D print.
With a bigger printer comes the ability to print larger projects. From printing different bridge structures for physics, printing the skull of t-rex for biology class, or leveraging 3D printing for problem-solving projects.
Print Bigger & Bolder
- Fit up to 10 student projects on one build plate.
- Print large classroom projects without compromising on size.
- Leverage the printer’s full print chamber and print up to 220mm length, 200mm width and 250mm height.
Resources every step of the way
- Get started on day one with printer training for both teachers and students.
- Dive into over 15 hours of MakerBot’s design thinking curriculum for students.
- Access 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels, subjects and skill levels.
From digital model to 3D print
- Prepare and queue all your students’ 3D models in minutes.
- Use your printer’s onboard camera and monitor prints even when away from the classroom.
- Software is free with no installation required and it’s always up to date.
What’s in the box
- 1x MakerBot SKETCH Large 3D Printer
- 3x PLA Spools
- 1x Teacher Seat in MakerBot Certification
- 15x Student Seats in MakerBot Certification
- 2x Flexible Build Plates
- 1x Pair of Pliers and Spatulas
Industry-leading Australian Warranty and Support
MakerBot 3D printers are backed by a full and comprehensive Warranty and support for Peace Of Mind. Australian-based warranty center and Technical support 3D Printing Experts are here to help. And you can upgrade to our swap-out warranty for even greater peace of mind.