Powerful Reverse Engineering in SOLIDWORKS
Mesh2Surface is a reverse engineering add-in for SOLIDWORKS that lets you convert 3D scan meshes into CAD models. It provides efficient tools to generate surfaces and curves to help reconstruct a professional CAD model.
What is Mesh2Surface for SOLIDWORKS®?
Mesh2Surface allows the user to:
- Import large scan data effectively in SOLIDWORKS in seconds, not minutes;
- Extract reference geometries, including symmetry plane;
- Align intuitively in the right position in space, to existing CAD model or multiple scans;
- Create reference cross sections for sketching - parallel, rotational and outline;
- Fit precisely line arcs and complex shapes to reference section points
- Approximate free-form surfaces with best fit surface;
- Reverse engineering organic and free-form shapes in the most accurate way;
- Compare the CAD models against the reference data instantly with 3D colour map;
- Convert free-form organic shapes just with the hit of a button;
And do all this in your favourite CAD package - SOLIDWORKS;