NinjaFlex (85A) Filament 1.75mm - 1 Kg - Snow
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
As the first flexible material on the market, NinjaFlex TPU filament has proprietary technology that boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture ideal for direct-drive extruders. The material has abrasion and chemical resistance and results in consistent printed parts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF NINJAFLEX FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
From sneaker insoles to helmet inserts, NinjaFlex can protect athletes with its vibration dampening properties.
NinjaFlex is strong and flexible for applications like prosthetics and realistic organ prototypes.
Test your new designs with a 3D-printed prototype or quickly create end-use parts for your equipment.
- 225°C - 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/sec (600-1200 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/sec (900-2100 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.