NinjaFlex Edge (83A) - 1.75mm - 1 Kg - Midnight
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
NinjaFlex Edge offers the best of both worlds: NinjaFlex flexibility and NinjaTek’s innovative printability. NinjaFlex Edge provides incredible rebound – unlike anything in the market, and unparalleled print speeds for an 83A durometer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF NINJAFLEX FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 83A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- Flexibility allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Unique rebound gives material excellent bounce and recoil
- High grip lends itself to robotic grippers and tread
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
From sneaker insoles to helmet inserts, NinjaFlex can protect athletes with its vibration dampening properties.
NinjaFlex is strong and flexible for applications like prosthetics and realistic organ prototypes.
Test your new designs with a 3D-printed prototype or quickly create end-use parts for your equipment.
- 225°C - 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 20-30 mm/sec (1200-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 30-50 mm/sec (1800-3000 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.