Formfutura STYX-12 Clear (1.75mm 500 gram)
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
STYX-12 is an industrial PA12 grade nylon 3D printer filament that 3D prints on relatively low temperatures and combines excellent mechanical, chemical and hygroscopic properties with printability.
STYX-12 has a very low water absorption compared to other nylons and can be printed at relatively low temperatures. This combination of properties has resulted in high-performance and industrial-grade nylon which can be printed on a wide-range of FFF/FDM 3D printers.
- Superb mechanical properties
- Strong, flexible, high impact resistance, high crack resistance, high scratch resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Good first layer adhesion to EasyPad + DimaFix prepared print bed
- Very clear in its natural form (without added colorants)
General printing guidelines*
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 100 - 110%|
|Print temp: ± 240 - 270° C||Print speed: Medium / High||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 80 - 120° C||Fan speed: 0-30%||Experience level: Intermediate / Expert|
|ρ: 1.02 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.5 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 20.4m||± 204m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 7.7m||± 77m|
Product export information
|HS Code:39169090||Description:Monofilament||Country of origin:the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.