Eel Filament (90A) 3.0 mm - 1 Kg - Midnight
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
Eelƒ?½ TPU 3D printing filament is one of the only conductive, static dissipative and flexible materials on the market. The consistent diameter yields high-quality prints, and itƒ??s chemically resistant to a variety of materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF EEL FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 90A
- Truly flexible conductive material
- 355% elongation allows for repeated movement without wear or cracking
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Eel is a low-conductivity material perfect for robotic manufacturing or small LEDs.
Eel is static dissipative and is ideal for automation and robotics.
From cosplay LED gloves to wearable devices, thereƒ??s a lot you can create with Eelƒ??s conductivity.
- 220¶øC ƒ?? 230¶øC
- Room temperature to 45¶øC
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/sec (900-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/sec (2700-3600 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.