Chinchilla (75A) Filament 1.75mm - 1 Kg - Midnight
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
NinjaTek Chinchilla flexible 3D printer filament is the softest, best-feeling material in the market today. Created through a combination of premium TPE resins, Chinchilla's proprietary blend provides rebound, impact resistance and durability. With Chinchilla, you can create soft, long-lasting printed parts for fashion, healthcare and more. Chinchilla has been tested to be skin-safe using EpiDerm Skin Model.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF CHINCHILLA FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 75A
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Matte finish provides professional and clean printed parts
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Tested to be skin-safe using EpiDerm Skin Model
- Combination of premium properties provide a soft-touch feel
- Adheres to standard build platforms without glue or tape
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Chinchilla's unique combination of flexibility and feel unlocks once unimaginable opportunities in fashion.
With a skin-safe certification, Chinchilla is the perfect filament for prosthetic socket liners. The soft-touch property allows for unparallelled comfort against the user's skin.
When comfort and performance are paramount, Chinchilla offers revolutionary softness and rebound.
- 225°C - 235°C
- Room temperature - 40°C
- Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/sec (600-1200 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/sec (909-2100 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.