BCN3D ABS NATURAL 2.85 / 750gr
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is one of the most common technical materials in several industries around the globe. Its an engineering material which combines rigidity and resistance to impacts. It is the ideal material for technical applications and moving parts.
Traditionally a challenging material to print with FFF printers, it has been re-formulated to ensure good interlayer adhesion and to reduce warping. Our grade allows for excellent dimensional accuracy and high durability.
Enable Raft support: To prevent chipping the printing surface.
- Parts under high mechanical stress
- Strong prototypes and end-use parts
- Aesthetic models
- Commonly used on electronic or appliances cases, suitcases and phones
- Precision fits, knobs, lids and buttons
- Rigid models with snap-fit joints