Includes additional 1c Composite extruder and spool of Nylon Carbon Fibre filament
Breakthrough technologies leveraging patents from Stratasys the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys patents including a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays.
Print real, production-grade ABS with a 100°C heated chamber.
- Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures1 than modified desktop 3D printers ABS material formulations
- Powered by Stratasys SR-30 soluble support material
- Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength without warping or curling
Manufacturing-ready materials including real ABS, PETG, Nylon, Nylon CF and more.
- Finished part dimensional accuracy of 0.2mm (0.007in)2
- Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
An automated, tinker-free industrial printing system.
- 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers3
- 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers
- Seamless CAD integration with: Fusion 360, Solidworks and Inventor.
UltiMaker Method X Carbon Fiber Edition Includes:
- 1x UltiMaker METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1x Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1x Model 1XA Performance Extruder
- 1x Support 2XA Performance Extruder
- 1x Model 1c Composite Extruder
- 1x Nylon Carbon Fibre Filament Spool
- 1x Nozzle Brush
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x USB A-to-B Cable
- UltiMaker Print Software
- 12 Month Warranty
ABS, ASA, NYLON, PC-ABS, PLA, PETG, TOUGH, NYLON CARBON FIBER and many more
PVA and SR-30 Support materials