Eel Filament (90A) 1.75 mm - 1 Kg - Midnight
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
Eel TPU 3D printing filament is one of the only conductive, static dissipative and flexible materials on the market. The consistent diameter yields high-quality prints, and it's chemically resistant to a variety of materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF EEL FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 90A
- Truly flexible conductive material
- 355% elongation allows for repeated movement without wear or cracking
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
Eel is a low-conductivity material perfect for robotic manufacturing or small LEDs.
Eel is static dissipative and is ideal for automation and robotics.
From cosplay LED gloves to wearable devices, there's a lot you can create with Eel's conductivity.
- 220°C - 230°C
- Room temperature to 45°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/sec (900-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/sec (2700-3600 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.