The Model 1XA Performance Extruder for METHOD X and METHOD XL 3D Printers is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. This performance extruder is optimized for printing with model materials such as ABS-R and ASA.
This version includes a removable cap and set screw - allowing you to manually replace the nozzle and PTFE tube assembly to more easily and affordably extend your extruder’s life.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat-up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high-stability printing and easy swappability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
*Typical usage is estimated at 800 hours of printing for the Model 1 Performance Extruder.