Large Medical Devices and Anatomic Replicas at Full Scale
Take control of large-format prototyping and bring your biggest ideas to life with the Form 3BL, a cost-effective 3D printer that doesn't compromise on the details.
Print around the clock with a large-format 3D printer that's compact enough for an office and robust enough for the factory floor. Whether you're packing the build volume for batch production or printing bulky parts, the Form 3BL maintains ideal print conditions for nonstop throughput with minimal supervision. The Form 3BL provides the incredible surface finish and fine detail that stereolithography 3D printing is known for.
Scale up your in-house print production operation with the Form 3BL to take control of large-scale part production, increase your throughput, and bring your biggest ideas to life.
With a large build volume of 33.5 x 20 x 30 cm (13.2 x 7.9 x 11.8 in), you can print one large model or many small parts in a single job.
Form 3BL is ideal for:
- Large parts requiring biocompatibility and sterilization compatibility
- Full-size, anatomical models at 1:1 scale, including pediatric and adult anatomy
- Medical device prototypes, jigs, fixtures, assemblies, and end-use parts
- Surgeon-specific or patient-specific surgical tools
- Surgical planning models for diagnostic use
Each Form 3BL large format Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) 3D printer includes the essential tools required to start printing and a one-year warranty.
Includes everything in the Basic Package:
- Form 3BL 3D Printer
- Form 3L Resin Tank
- Form 3L Build Platform
- Form 3L Finish Kit : Cleaning Tools
- 12 Months Warranty
- PreForm Print Preparation Software
- Form Wash L
- Form Cure L
Protect your investment with an extended warranty
Extend the one-year warranty included with your machines for up to 3 years