Rigid, Strong, Industrial-Grade Prototypes
Whether you're optimizing your manufacturing process, rapidly iterating through designs, or assessing form, fit, and function, Formlabs Engineering Resins are formulated to withstand extensive testing and perform under stress.
This highly glass-filled resin is the stiffest material in our engineering portfolio. Choose Rigid 10K Resin for precise industrial parts that need to withstand significant load without bending. Rigid 10K Resin exhibits a smooth matte finish and is highly resistant to heat and chemicals.
- Short-run injection mould masters and inserts
- Aerodynamic test models
- Heat resistant and fluid exposed components, jigs, and fixtures
- Simulates stiffness of glass and fibre-filled thermoplastics
The "10K" in the name represents the material's tensile modulus. If you need a less stiff material, try Rigid 4000 Resin
- Post-curing required
- Requires Resin Tank LT for Form 2
- Requires Resin Tank V2 for Form 3