A Material That Does It All
Balancing strength and detail, Nylon 12 Powder is a highly capable material for both functional prototyping and end-use production of complex assemblies and durable parts with high environmental stability. Our Nylon 12 Powder is specifically developed for use on the Fuse 1.
Nylon 12 Powder is a highly capable thermoplastic for a range of functional prototypes.
Print highly detailed parts and complex assemblies with low creep.
Economical Refresh Rate
Get the most out of your material by printing with up to 70% recycled powder.
Nylon 12 Powder prints absorb very little moisture and are resistant to light, heat, and chemicals.
Nylon 12 Powder is ideal for:
- High performance prototyping
- Small batch manufacturing
- Permanent jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Biocompatible, sterilizable parts*
* Material properties may vary based on part design and manufacturing practices. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to validate the suitability of the printed parts for the intended use.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 50 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 66 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1.9 GPa
- Refresh Rate: 30%