Formfutura STYX-12 Clear (1.75mm 500 gram)
STYX-12 is an industrial PA12 grade nylon filament which combines excellent mechanical, chemical and hygroscopic properties with printability.
STYX-12 has a very low water absorption compared to other nylons and can be printed at relatively low temperatures. This combination of properties has resulted in high-performance and industrial-grade nylon which can be printed on a wide-range of FFF/FDM 3D printers.
- Superb mechanical properties
- Strong, flexible, high impact resistance, high crack resistance, high scratch resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Good first layer adhesion to EasyPad + DimaFix prepared print bed
- Very clear in its natural form (without added colorants)