Armadillo Filament 3.0 mm - 1 Kg - Snow
You Save: $70.00 (74%)
Pickup available at 7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
Usually ready in 4 hours
7A Kent Street, Yarraville, VIC
7A Kent Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
03 9687 8638
Run-out sale - This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer
NinjaTek's toughest stuff, Armadillo® is a high-performing rigid TPU filament that provides 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, and it’s an excellent 3D printing material to use for bridging with virtually no warping issues.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ARMADILLO FILAMENT
- Shore hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
From prototypes to end-use parts, Armadillo's strength and durability hold up in most applications.
Designers in prosthetics know our tough TPU is strong enough for wear and tear.
3D print durable, impact-resistant shoes and tough sports equipment with Armadillo.
- 210°C – 230°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 20-30 mm/sec (900-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 35-60 mm/sec (2700-3600 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.