MakerBot Method X 3D Printer
MakerBot Method FDM 3D Printer
Breakthrough technologies leveraging patents from Stratasys® — the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents including a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays.
Print real, production-grade ABS with a 100°C heated chamber.
- Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures1 than modified desktop 3D printers ABS material formulations
- Powered by Stratasys® SR-30 soluble support material
- Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength without warping or curling
Manufacturing-ready materials including real ABS, PETG, Nylon and more.
- Finished part dimensional accuracy of ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)2
- Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
An automated, tinker-free industrial printing system.
- 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers3
- 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers
- Seamless CAD integration with: Fusion 360, Solidworks and Inventor.
ABS, ASA, NYLON, PLA, PETG, TOUGH